- TY20 LOA – Letter of Agent Authorization (OTR and RPTAC)
The Office of Tax & Revenue (OTR) is now requiring property owners to file Income & Expense Reports, New Lease Abstracts, and Rent Rolls (I&E) electronically on its website. The online portal opened February 1st and the deadline for filing electronically remains April 15, 2019. OTR’s I&E report website is www.taxpayerservicecenter.com/ie.
There are no exceptions for the electronic filing requirement. In other words, this new requirement applies to all office buildings, apartments, hotels, as well any other properties listed on OTR’s mandatory filing list. A copy of the list of properties which are required to file an I&E report for Tax Year 2020 can be found on OTR’s website by clicking here: Mandatory Filing Website.
Below are pdfs of the instructions for each of the three forms as well as sample draft forms you can generate through the online portal.
- D.C. TY 2020 Instructions for Commercial I&E Report, New Lease Abstract, and Rent Roll Forms
- D.C. TY 2020 Commercial I&E Report, New Lease Abstract, and Rent Roll Sample Draft Forms
- D.C. TY 2020 Instructions for Apartment I&E Report and Rent Roll Forms
- D.C. TY 2020 Apartment I&E Report Sample Draft Forms
- D.C. TY 2020 Instructions for Hotel-Motel I&E Report Form
- D.C. TY 2020 Hotel-Motel I&E Report Sample Draft Forms
If you have any problems downloading any of these forms, please contact Seth Brown, Analyst, at (email@example.com). He can email the forms to you.
Viewing PDF files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader; For FREE Download, click here.