RET General Information
- Properties in Maryland are reassessed once every three years with roughly one third of the properties reassessed each year. The state will request income and expense information for commercial properties before they are reassessed.
- Maryland Real Property Tax Calendar
- Property Representative Form
Properties reassessed 2021
- Commercial & Industrial Properties
- Hotel / Motel
- 100% Owner Occupied
- Not in possession of financials
Property Value Over $5 Million
Income & Expense Forms
If you have any problems downloading any of these forms, please contact Eric Kassoff’’s Assistant, Nancie Allen, (email@example.com). She can email the forms to you.
Viewing PDF files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader; For FREE Download, click here.